|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Aug 23, 2017 05:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Aug 31, 2017 07:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
48" x 60" acrylic painting inspired by a photograph of Mike the Tiger VI by LSU photographer Eddy Perez (with the permission of the LSU Strategic Communications Department)
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidder will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup of their item.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to Baton Rouge General Arts in Medicine - "Tiger" in memo line)
- Credit card (in person or via telephone 225-763-4373)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidder may pick the painting up at:
At the Opening Reception August 31, 2017 when the auction closes OR at Baton Rouge General Foundation office. Please call 225-763-4373 to make arrangements for pick up.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing your bid.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —